household disaster at home in the city
The usual bungling! Yesterday I came to visit me after returning from vacation a few of my friends with children: two authentic pests that upset me after all afternoon, decided to devastate home. They started running up and down the kitchen until it is successfully "trouble." A brand new set of dishes, just bought for the wedding of a friend of mine has been shattered beyond repair. An economic disaster, especially considering the fact that I had purchased before the summer holidays, providing for the closure of shops. After that my friends have gone away leaving me in absolute desperation and evidently embarrassed by the damage, I opened the mail and I found to my great good fortune of an update shop.it-house, shop at home which I make now a few months my purchases. The update was just a 10% discount on sets of dishes , always elegant, perfect for a wedding gift. After a quick calculation on the delivery, I placed the order and I breathed a sigh of relief.
0 comments:
Post a Comment