Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How To Get A Sprite In Soul Silver

Smuggling

This time I passed myself. I was so far away from the blog that he told me: 'Take your scuorne. "

Mea culpa, mea culpa ...

The fact is that the time is always short and that little seems to slip from his hands and I Let's face it, I feel a little wiped out. I feel as if I had been chewed and spat. The cud of a ruminant.

holidays in Italy are far away. 10 days were delicious, pampering, "and nonnitudine ziitudine for David, friends that I could see again. Some people not seen for 10 years, holy frying pan, and have not changed at all! See for example MammaManga , the same as when we met on the Naples-Salerno region, or in the corridors of the University, or in any event "worldly" in the Erasmus Lisbon. And his children? Two treasures! Large, David, is now a little man, taller than his mother, on the road to the waste of female adolescence portends imminent. Welcomed us, me and David, as only a child can make a big heart. David has spoken to David for days, I would like hand (brother) greatest!
Little, Stephen, a love child, beautiful, quiet, nice, sweet, glutton and a womanizer ongoing him well. I fell in love with me, I could almost, I take him with me on the ferry back. Now we miss so much, but just so, all Araujo no coração. I saw

high school friend he has done, among other things, two beautiful children. The smallest, less than a year, is a real doll from the mouth of pink. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I knew then I had a bloggheressa own lot, but really want to know. The little time left me with that feeling of, "Okay, okay, when we repeat?". Hopefully soon Dida.

David discovered the pistachio ice cream. Almost mythological entities in Portugal, in Italy there we are a free ride the other day as well. I have rediscovered the pleasure of paying an ice cream, 2 flavors, one euro. The pistachio flavor was the default, the other was very random, to depending on the mood. Of course, the chocolate was his death.

David realized his dream of eating pasta every day. It got to the point of opening the pantry and tell the grandmother the dough of his choice for the day. I killed almost all culinary nostalgia that I had, including ciurilli fried, including pizza. And here, let me say, by kind courtesy of Mr. Puparuole, making a pizza from bow. Puparuole, wait, come back to your tables!

I also found out from my brother that if my time was not so little, easily becomes an addict Starcraft II, with the greatest joy of my son so he would like to attend in a practice match of Stracraft to ask: "But the bad guys ( os maus ) who are they? And the good ( os bons )? ". But it must suck SuperMario and a horrid game with chickens flying recently that his father played the PC.

I found the hot spot-on, not something that I missed. In Portugal it's hot, sometimes and in some areas there is to roast with hot weather. But it burns, not guesses.

I thought one of these days I was arrested for smuggling, from Italy to Portugal, gianduiotti Novi, nougat and Avellino Neutro Roberts Deodorant Stick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment