On 7 December, while I was in Italy, I had the pleasure of seeing Giusy, the blogger of Loves of Dida, who lives in my city in Italy. I already said that in August, in our vacations in Italy, we met in person but we had very little time and we promised to meet again next time.
The dear Anna, of Pleasures of Life, another food blog that I attend assiduously and whose shameless I draw inspiration, this year organized a swap, an exchange of gifts for Christmas. Giuseppe and I, we had, let me tell you, the classic "deck so much," because we have been paired for the exchange and then we could do it in person which makes it very special.
Giusy girlfriend is a sweet and active home is very welcoming, and the mirror of those who live.
When we took David and I have been invaded by a good perfume, the scent of sweet, pastry, I would say:)
Giusy was in the midst of his preparations and offered us a delicious snack. You have no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat we have prepared! His son, the little Manu, came immediately after us, from school. It was the evidence of the Christmas party, baby!! They played, he and David, and we chatted in peace. It was a really nice afternoon, which is flown. We hope to see you again soon. Giusy
for the swap I had prepared a "package" delicious, filling a tray with a cake decorated as "king of the tray" and many biscuits and Rococo and mostaccioli as "pageboy" and some Christmas decorations that we put in our tree here at home. All very nice, a beautiful preparation, and above all very, very good. And I want to repeat because it was really very good .
I leave some photos of his gift, I'd be able to feel the smell and taste. We do know that I ate for you too:) Thanks Giusy
for everything and thanks Anna for your invitation to take part for me was the first time and it was really special.
0 comments:
Post a Comment