Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Wart-like Sores On Stomach Images
You have no idea how many times I have mistaken for another person. In Italy, there, everywhere, always remember someone someone 'else.
memorable was the face of the sister of a teacher of David, a few years ago, while waiting for a return to the nest all'entrada David sickly, I stared as if he had seen who knows who.
The teacher told me then that I remembered so much the sister, brother's wife. He had already told her that day and his sister who was waiting for her asylum, after seeing me, he was shocked by the resemblance. Shocked ...
Yesterday I was at Gare do Oriente, I went to the bank for a deposit, when a lady saw me from afar and began to wave with all fear that they might see. I had seen good and I even turned back to see who was talking. She was angry at me, for she was a phantom, and Sara wanted to know how I was. When I told her that he was wrong he made a face. And my lady, c'aggia ago.
I, however, a question arises. Want to see a double life that I have unconsciously and without knowing my name Sara, the sister of the mistress of David's nest?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment