Dry ginger
I decided to bring forward a little 'Christmas cakes and prepare delicious and easy to implement: the ginger biscuits. For me, I love the spices are a wonder, only to smell is a real joy! And the family has appreciated, I must say.
The recipe is this:
250 grams of flour 70 grams butter 2 eggs
200 grams of brown sugar
2 eggs 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger 1 teaspoon baking
grated lemon rind pinch
salt Mix sugar, butter and eggs until creamy and smooth, then add salt, ginger and lemon zest. Then add the flour and yeast, stirring mix well and to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Knead a bit 'and then put into the refrigerator for one hour.
Then stretch the dough into a sheet and cut out biscuits with a cutter or cutters of the (better looking!). Place in a greased and floured baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 220 degrees.
0 comments:
Post a Comment