Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Watch Ross Kemp On Gangs Jamaca

For a super-perfect Christmas dinner

Fortunately, there is still time, but to avoid last-minute visit with plenty to do and without thought of everything, I'm starting to get ready for Christmas Day. Each year all the relatives back home to me for Christmas Eve dinner, lunch and Christmas dinner on Boxing Day, and this year I its intention to make a good impression. In the past I was a bit 'sloppy, I admit it! Sometimes we underestimate the importance of small details, but this time I'm gearing up: First I bought a beautiful red glass centerpiece (of course) with a gradient-like floral decoration, very special, Christmas-style trays to serve foods as they should, and combined with a large basket centerpiece bowl (a real sophistication!). I am satisfied, after the holidays come only once a year and it's worth working a bit 'more because it is a real treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment