Sfastereo
There are many days that I feel just Scazzi. I'd like to send to hell anyone who speaks to me.
At work there is a link that should be sent to that country with a kick in the pants, but sound sonorissimo.
few days ago we came to visit a Swiss friend of my "sweet" half. I had never known. He had the courage to show up without even a bar of chocolate. But we do come from Switzerland unless you have the chocolate, the good one? Mah!
the morning I always sleep. The night I always sleep. No, I'm not pregnant, just slept wrong.
Hair travel the road with no return of white. If I decide not to make a pilgrimage to the hairdresser soon time will seem great grandmother of my son.
I wonder why the Japanese people to suffer so much and I find no answer. Because those responsible are not there to help them?
0 comments:
Post a Comment