The Scream
early this morning, it was almost 5, my radar mammesco was in full operation (despite what they say were asleep and the gossips at my house, Russian as well ...).
I first heard a gasp, then a low moan, then a
MAMÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ
that pierce the silence of the night. I launched out of bed and went into the room of David to see what had happened.
's hand had fallen asleep, evidently moved and it hurt. But the nice thing is that, tired and with tears in his eyes, told me: 'Mama agora enquanto vou adormecer Mao Acorda, tá bem? (Mom, now I fall asleep while the hand wakes up, okay?).
time is 5 minutes and fell back asleep.
Him Because I had the eye open, fixed, and the cry that launched the felt in the ears, head and bowels.
The alarm at 6:15 a.m. you have you heard that? I do not ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment